November 3, 2009

my birthday: part 3

I know, I know. It's A LOT of birthday stuff. But it's all cool and fun and thrilling enough for me to want to share with all of you. So here goes. My final birthday post.

On Sunday, we planned to go to brunch with my parents and the Ross' (brother) to celebrate mine and Breanna's birthdays. Mom just said to show up, then we'd head out from there. Well, once we all got there I realized we were just standing around. Then a beautiful, white, shiny limousine pulled up. We went to Grand America in SLC and had the most incredible meal--by far the fanciest, most varied buffet I've ever seen or heard of. I'm talkin...the MOTHER of all buffets, complete with a healthy station, crepes, kids' section, omlettes and the most gorgeous desserts known to man. There was even sushi. Yum. You know how I feel about sushi. Here are a few pictures. Thanks, mom and Dale, for topping off the most amazing birthday ever. 



2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I love that your cute mom and Dale did this for you guys! I have always wanted to do Brunch at the Grand. Sounds amazing.

Elisa and Tyler said...

Sounds so great! I must say I like your birthday. . . I told my husband I want a birthday like your this year lol. SO fun!