March 11, 2011

It's a new job.

It's been a long, interesting, long, strange, sometimes fun and long tenure at Overstock.com. After three years, I'm moving on. Thanks to a friend and ex coworker, I was referred for a position at Sun Products. Hence the Snuggle Bear in the last post. Yep. This means getting to learn the ins and outs of the laundry world. You know I love doing laundry, right? It's a happy thing. It's such a happy thing. All of this is just unreal. (Comparable to how other Utah women feel when they discover they are preggerz.) Thanks to friends and family for the support!  

Here's to the not-at-all-creepy Snuggle bear.

3 comments:

The Former 786 said...

I am so happy for you. I really hope they treat you right at your new place. O-stock doesn't know what they're losing.

Crystal said...

Me, too. I have a feeling it's going to be a good change. I'm so hopeful.

Thanks, Joel!

Christee and Austin said...

We need to go out again so we can hear all about your first day. Ok at this point.. its been your first week! Hope you are LOVIN it!